Thank you for being a part of my life and my journey. You are a mirror, for me to be able to not only see the best of who I am, but also to see the areas that need some improvement. I am glad for all the reflections ascribed good and bad, because they are an opportunity to grow. Thank you for all you have given to me in words, deeds and goods, for those gifts I am blessed. Thank you for being who you are, because who you are individually is what I love about you most. Thank you for your love and acceptance, I really feel it, and that helps me to give it to myself. Thank you for the shared laughter, tears and moments, I cherish them. Cheers to our past and to our futures, but most of all to the glory of each and every present moment!
2009 has been one of the most amazing years in my life. Not that it was full “happy experiences.” Most of the year was full of some of the most difficult experiences of my life. I believe it is those moments that I have found my way to a new peace, I never knew was possible. I look forward to each and every moment in 2010.
Who are you grateful for most this year? Have you told them recently? How have the difficult situations in your life this year, blessed you?
Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are.
When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE Crossfit?? In the three months since I started Crossfiting I have had many accomplisments, Like:
- Finishing all WODs, Including the filthy fifty, lumberjack 20, The Wolverine Cub, 300 and More!
- 285lb 1 rep dead lift
- Going from a 7 inch box jump to a 19 inch box jump
- Running 400 meters without walking for the first time in my life
- The best shaped body I have ever had in my life
- Enjoying being physical with my body for the first time in my life
- 60 single under jump ropes in a row
- Discovering I LOVE weight lifting (my favorite is the snatch & split jerk)
- Holding a negative with the band for a few seconds without dropping
- Do a pull-up with a Band
- Do a 21 inch box jump
- Run 800 meters without walking
- Do a push-up off of my knees
- Do a double-under jump rope
- Be able to do GHD sit-ups
- Improve my form on all olympic lifts
- EnJOY each and every WOD
If you have any interest in Crossfit and are local, CrossfitKoP is offering a calander of free classes in January. Check out FREE JANUARY at CrossfitKoP